BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Haircut Transforms Baby into a Little Boy

I was getting to love TheFry’s long hair.  It was curly in the back and all wispy-like.  It had a wonderful copper glow.  He was a real cutie. Dexter 003

See those curls on the side?  I loved them!

  Dexter 004

The long hair kept him looking like a baby for a long time…

 

Dexter 017

Now he’s a little boy!  Yes, he did draw on his own face with a couple of ball-point pens!

 

Dexter 018

Sorry for the poor picture quality – but I love his grin!

2 comments:

MommyCha said...

OH MY GOSH!! He is even cuter now!! I love it!!! Thomas desperately needs his 2nd ever hair cut, but daddy keeps refusing!
Hope you kept a nice curl for the memory book! ^.^

San said...

Wow!!!!! Definitely a big transformation!!!

He looks cute in both. Hope you were able to easily wash off the pen marks!!

Give him more color pens :-) I used to draw on my sister's body wen she was tis age :-)