BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

There are no words...


No, we do not smother our boy, nor do we even put him to bed on his tummy. In fact, we have never put him to bed on his tummy.

This is what happens when he's playing in his crib and then just randomly falls asleep in some weird position. If you have ever watched baby pheasants, you will see the same thing at work: they are hyper, run around the coop cheeping nefariously, then randomly fall over, as if dead...only they're sleeping. When they wake up, they just pop up and start running around, and do the whole thing again. Such is life in our Fish Bowl.




As you can see, he is more interested in pushing things around with his fingers than he is eating them. I guess that Finger Foods will be an adventure!

3 comments:

Mama Seoul said...

Re: breastfeeding in public in Korea, I haven't had any problems. I don't really look for problems, either, I just do it.

We see the pediatricians on post. Will you have base access? If not, members of the Expat Moms Group will be able to recommend pediatricians.

When will you be in Korea? If you want to join our group, e-mail me at mamaseoul at gmail dot com and I'll send you the invitation to join the group blog.

Sarah said...

The way your son is sleeping in the top picture.... that's how I sleep -- seriously. My husband thinks it's so weird. Love your blog...

Lolimahro said...

Sarah - You are so kind! I used to sleep like that before I was pregnant. I just haven't got back to it yet! I miss tummy time. :(