BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 5, 2009

All Moved In...

5 weeks ago, the fish bowl was officially relocated to Seoul, South Korea. It is certainly cliche of me (and those of you who know me in real life know precisely how much I loathe cliches), but I'm gonna say it anyway: It seems like just yesterday we were 5 weeks away from Seoul, I was in a job that was going nowhere, we were fretting over dropping the bomb on people when we told them of our plans, etc. Well, we've been here 5 weeks, and the only way I can see us loving it more is if we hadn't lost our digital camera on the trip over.

So I'll be posting a few things here and there, but I feel like blogging without photos to share is akin to showing up to class without any shoes on. I still would have plenty of things to share, but I would feel slightly naked.

0 comments: