BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Stuff o' the week!

Okay, let's count down the top five!

5. I made a list of stuff I need to do before the move on Monday, and I haven't looked at it since. Good thing I e-mailed it to myself.

4. I eat way. too. much. sugar. I'll be lucky if I don't get diabetes before I'm 30 at this rate.

3. Man, I'm really going to miss the support staff at my current workplace. It's a hoot making jokes to pass a slow afternoon. These ladies are terrific, and I can't imagine having more fun in a workplace again as long as I live.

2. Buying international plane tickets isn't as easy as I thought it would be, especially from an agent. It took about 6 days to confirm ours. At any rate, we got the ones we wanted, so we'll be getting to Seoul on August 1 at 4:00 in the afternoon. More details on that to come!

1. I'm supposed to move stuff to storage tomorrow, and probably only 2/3 of my stuff is actually packed! Way to go, me! I'm going to be up late tonight scrambling to get the last few things together.

0 comments: